We collect your personal data electronically in order to fulfil the obligations as part of the Regulation on Internet Mass Use Providers of Turkey.
Legal Basis of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data is processed securely and in accordance with the law in order to provide a more appropriate service in accordance with legal obligations or in company business and transactions.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes stated below.
- The necessary work can be done by our relevant business units so that real or legal third persons, institutions and organizations that have a relationship with the company can benefit from the products and services of our company and its units,
- Fulfilling the legal and regulatory requirements,
- Execution of inspection and regulation tasks to be carried out by authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations such as public institutions,
- Fulfillment of information and document requests by judicial bodies and administrative authorities,
- To list, report, verify and analyze the use of products and services offered in our Company and in all centers and units affiliated with the Company, to produce statistical and scientific information on this subject, to develop our products and services accordingly, to increase satisfaction with our products and services, and within this scope making customizations for the user,
- To carry out market research, promotion and necessary information regarding our products and services, to evaluate complaints and suggestions, and to contact you directly through the communication channels shared with the Company,
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures for the system and applications within the scope of data security.
Transfer of Personal Data
Within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK, or by providing the express consent condition, it can be transferred to the persons specified below.
- Persons/institutions and/or organizations permitted by other relevant legislation provisions;
- Lawyers or attorney partnerships for the purpose of pursuing legal affairs,
- Financial advisors for the execution of finance and accounting transactions,
- Our direct/indirect domestic/foreign shareholders,
- Private insurance companies, banks, funds, foundations,
- Our subsidiaries and/or affiliates,
- Work partners,
- To the domestic/foreign organizations that we contractually receive and/or provide services to, cooperate with, to carry out our activities
Personal Data Retention Period
How Do I Change My Cookie Settings?
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by accessing cookie preferences at https://www.wyndhamresidenceskusadasi.com/cookie-policy/# . You can then turn it on or off. You may need to refresh your page for your settings to take effect.
Alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
Brave browser is privacy-by-default browser and automatically switches off cookies unless you turn those on.
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
Rights of the Data Subject
As the data subject, you may submit your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK, which regulates the rights of the person concerned, to the Data Protection Officer in written form or you can send to email@example.com via e-mail.
Title: KIGR Turizm Site Yonetimi İth.İhr.ve Tic.Ltd Şti
Address: Kemalpasa Mah. Kiranta Mevki, Söke, Aydin, Türkiye, tax office SOKE number 549 037 9774