Personal Data Protection and Privacy Statement
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO. 6698
Purpose Of Clarification Text and Scope
As KIGR Turizm Site Yonetimi İth.İhr.ve Tic.Ltd.Şti. (of Kemalpasa Mah. Kiranta Mevki, Söke, Aydin, Türkiye, tax office SOKE number 549 037 9774). (hereinafter referred to as “Idiliq” “us” or “Company”) we take precautions to protect your personal data within Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (hereinafter “Law”). We process your personal data in scope of legal regulation with the title of “Data Controller” with the reasons and methods described below. The Company’s Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data is prepared transparently to inform you about the rights that you have which are the identity of the data controller, the method of collection of personal data and legal basis, the purpose of processing of personal data, to whom and for which purposes the processed personal data may be transferred, duration of data processing as specified in Article 10 of the Law with the title “Obligation of Data Controller to Inform” and the rights that have been counted in Article 11 of the Law.
Personal Data Processing Purpose
Due to legal obligations or in order to provide a more efficient service to your dealings with the Company and subsequent transactions, your personal data will be processed safely and according to the Law.
In this context, you may reach the relevant policies as described below:
Our principles on personal data processing
All personal data is processed by the Company in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law and related legislation and the basic principles that we take into consideration while processing your personal data are as follows:
- Data Processing in Accordance with Law and Good Faith rules: the Company acts in accordance with the principles of legal regulations and general trust and good faith rules in the processing of personal data. In this context, the Company considers the proportionality requirements in the processing of personal data and does not use the personal data except for the purpose.
- Ensuring that Personal Data is Accurate and Update: it ensures that the personal data it processes are accurate and update by taking the basic rights of the personal data subjects and their legal interests into account.
- Data Processing for Specific, Open and Legitimate Purposes: the Company clearly and accurately determines the purpose of processing any legitimate and lawful personal data. The company is in connection with the products and services provided by it and processes the personal data as necessary.
- Processing the Personal Data In Connection With Purpose of Processing In A Limited and Reasonable Way: the Company processes personal data in a manner that is suitable for the realization of the specified purposes and avoids the processing of personal data which is not related to the achievement of the purpose or which is not needed.
- Maintenance of Personal Data for the time required for the purpose foreseen in the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which it was processed: the Company maintains personal data only for the period specified in the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which it was processed. In this context, the Company first determines whether or not a period is stipulated for the storage of personal data in the relevant legislation, if a period is determined, it acts in accordance with this period and if it is not determined, it stores the personal data for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed. In the event that the reasons requiring expiration or elimination of the time expire, personal data is deleted, destroyed or made anonymous by the Company.
Storing Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be processed, within the purposes specified in this clarification text, in compliance with the data processing and timeout periods in all relevant laws and other legal regulations, to which our Company and its headquarters and units are subject. In case of a change in the laws regarding data processing periods, the new determined periods will be taken as basis.
As a requirement of the purpose limitation principle, your personal data is processed for a limited period of time that requires the fulfillment of the purposes described in this Clarification Text and in any case, in accordance with the legal periods, company practices and commercial practices, and is deleted, effaced or anonymized, after the expiry of the periods. In case you wanted get further information about the storage periods of your personal data, you can contact us via the addresses in the rights section of the person concerned.
Rights of Data Subject
The rights of the Data Subject have been indicated in Article 11 of Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698.
You may use your rights specified in the Article 11 of the Law, regarding your personal data, by sending a written and electronically signed request to the e-mail address shown below.”. In your written application, you must clearly state the necessary information to identify yourself, the right you are demanding, the reasons of demanding this right and your application must be wet or electronically signed.
In the application that contains your explanations about the right that you have as a personal data owner and that you will demand to use your rights according to the Law; it is expected that the applications are pursuant to the “Communiqué on Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller
The Company will finalize your requests as soon as possible depending on the nature of the request and within thirty days at the latest from the delivery date. If the requested transaction requires a cost, a fee may be charged.
You can send the applications to the Data Protection Officer in written form, or you can send to email@example.com via e-mail.
This policy is effective since the date of publication.
We would like to remind you that we may make updates to this statement due to changes in legislation and changes in our company policies. We will publish the most current version of the statement on our website.
We would like to remind you that it is primarily your responsibility to ensure that the personal data you submit to our company is accurate, complete and up to date. Furthermore, if you share data of other people with us, it is your responsibility to collect such data in accordance with local legal requirements. In this case, it means that you have obtained all the necessary permissions from us to collect, process, use and disclose their information of the third party and our Company cannot be held responsible in this context.
Before they enter the website, the User/Users agrees/agree, states/state and undertakes/undertake irrevocably that the User/Users has/have read this Personal Data Protection Policy, will comply with all provisions stated here, and the contents of the website and all the electronic media and computer records of our Company will deemed as definitive evidences pursuant article 193 of the Law of Civil Procedure.
Title : KIGR Turizm Site Yonetimi İth.İhr.ve Tic.Ltd Şti
Address : . Kemalpasa Mah. Kiranta Mevki, Söke, Aydin, Türkiye, tax office SOKE number 549 037 9774)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org